What's Happening? Video is here to stay. With 16 billion DAILY video views from Facebook and Snapchat alone, our followers and audiences are watching video more than ever. Video is becoming a non-negotiable way of connecting with these audiences, as a way to tell your brand’s story, relate to your audience in a truly organic way, and provide real solutions that help them in their daily lives.
With consumers becoming more immune to traditional marketing methods, video is often the best way to to break through the clutter, in a very real way, as people go about their busy lives. In this session, you'll learn:
- How to decide which platforms are right for you and your brand
- Available platforms and how best to utilize each of them
- Examples of great video for each platform
- Video workflow – the pro way to get your videos from creative conception to on platform
- Strategy for organic connection with your audience
- Tools for promoting video content
Matches: 2 curated 15 minute matches
When: Tuesday, March 21, 7:30-9:30pm
Where: Mar Vista Art Department , 12513 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles
Food/Drink: Enjoy light bites and cocktails throughout the night!
Cost: $20-Early Bird, $25-Standard, $30- Day Of