"Culture arises and unfolds in and as play... culture itself bears the character of play." - Johan Huizinga
On October 7th, Disco Dining Club does daylight.
$80/TICKET GETS YOU:
- School Lunch provided by Gabriel Capelli (The Edmon, Saint Martha, The Dressing Room)
- Open bar water fountain by resident mixologist Malina Bickford (Drink Special LA) + our sponsors at Our/Vodka, FAIR, Jack Daniels, El Silencio Mezcal, Pernod Absinthe, Josh Cellars & Mixwell
- Sandbox tunes provided by Chris Bowen (Bears In Space) and DJ Kerry (Nitty Gritty)
- In the role of principal: Phyllis Navidad
- Poppers galore
A mid day romp at a disco-centric playground inspired by all the best memories of school recess. Come dressed to play.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL GUESTS SHOULD WEAR PRIMARY COLORS (red, blue, yellow)
What the press is saying about Disco Dining Club
- "Disco Dining Club is Chez Panisse meets Studio 54." Bravo TV
- "Unlimited oysters, incredible performances, eccentric celebrities...poppers—you might have gone to some great parties in your time, but you’ve never been to a party like the Disco Dining Club." Supercall
- "For all its flamboyance, Disco Dining Club, like the best parties in L.A., feels welcoming and familial when you’re part of it, and that is mostly thanks to its mama. As with home dinner parties, it’s the hostess who sets the tone. And Nichols is really out to create harmony through hedonism." LA Weekly
- "..and yet, despite the trappings of hedonistic excess, Disco Dining Club is, at its core, welcoming to neophytes and regulars alike." Thrillist
All tickets are final sale -- no transfers, exchanges or refunds. We unfortunately cannot accommodate dietary restrictions. This event is 21+.
All questions should be emailed to Courtney at email@example.com.